Up-to-date customer information on COVID-19
Microbiological safety of our products
Within our operating procedures, our high standards in terms of hygiene and occupational safety and high-temperature washing procedure with hygiene certification (RABC) ensure the microbiological suitability of our products after washing.
Operational hygiene and protective measures
Our employees are still available to assist you at our locations and are, of course, using all the necessary hygiene and protective measures plus additional measures.
Our back office employees are still happy to help you as usual without any restrictions.
Logistics and delivery
As a result of the current situation, we are also adjusting the logistics process on a short-term basis in order to be able to continue to ensure that we can supply our customers. Our expert employees are monitoring events as they happen and will contact you if the situation results in any changes in order to guarantee your supply at all times.
buy4work online shop
Our online shop for occupational safety items is still open for you to use, of course, and we will continue to do our best here to supply you with all the necessary products provided that they are available and not affected by any official delivery restrictions.
We are confident that, with the necessary foresight, we will be able to work with you to manage the current exceptional circumstances. Thank you very much for your support and take care of yourself.
The developments relating to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak are currently causing uncertainty and raising lots of questions, which need to be answered. As a family business, an integral part of our company culture is being there for one another. In this regard, our priority is always the safety of our customers and our employees. We would therefore like to update you on the current situation at MEWA now.
As an RABC-certified textile service provider, we supply the food industry, retail sector, healthcare sector and other key sectors and ensure that their employees continue to have clean clothing available to them that is suitable from a microbiological perspective. This means that we are an integral component of the supply chain and the primary goal is to maintain the supply chain in these extraordinary circumstances.
Our policy is therefore as follows:
- To protect everyone, our customers and our employees, to the greatest extent possible
- To maintain our service standard for our customers to the best of our ability
- To make our contribution to reducing the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible too.
These measures have been introduced to protect all employees and customers and to minimise the risk of spreading the virus. Our internal crisis team is working to implement further measures every day in order to respond to the dynamic developments and also to anticipate them.
However, as a textile service provider, everyday contact between our service drivers and our customers and their textiles is a core component of our service. This may put our employees at risk if they come into contact with goods or people who suspect they may have the coronavirus.
- Therefore, in order to protect both our employees and our customers, we would like to ask you to inform us by telephone immediately and before collecting your textiles if anyone in your company has a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus.
- For safety reasons, we will then transport and process these goods separately and our customer service team may also agree additional measures with you. In such cases, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your usual MEWA contact.